Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA)
 

Established as an autonomous body under the Registration of Societies Act, was inaugurated  on March 29, 1954 by Shri Jawaharlal Nehru who was the first President of the Society. Its establishment was an outcome of a survey of public administration in the country carried out in 1953 by Dean Paul H. Appleby, a consultant with the Ford Foundation, at the invitation by the Government of India. The basic purpose of establishing this Institute was to undertake such academic activities as would enhance the leadership qualities and managerial capabilities of the executives in the government and other public service organizations.


Focus Area/ Training Programmes/
Courses Offered

 
Contact Address/Website Address